My friend Mariko and her mom wanted to learn how to make a sticky note holder so I made some instructions for them.
Sticky Note Holder
Supplies: 6 1/2 x 3 inch file folder or card stock for inside
7 1/2 x 4 inch printed card stock for outside
6 1/4 x 3 inch solid card stock to cover file folder
3 x 1 1/2 inch card stock for bind small punch (smaller than hold puncher)
butterfly punch out
2 gems string
3 x 3 post-it pad
double stick tape
1. Score file folder card stock 3 inches in from sides. Place 6 1/2 x 3 card stock on 7 1/2 inch card stock.
2. Fold corners as shown in picture.
3. Fold in all four sides and add double stick tape to all sides. Add string on double stick tape on inside of holder.
4. Add 6 1/4 x 3 inch solid color card stock on double stick tape area.
5. Punch hole on front side and add brass pin. 6. Add bind card stock with double stick tape. 7. Place post-it pad into holder and fold on scored folds.
8. Add embellishments: butterfly, gems.
9. Wrap string around brass pin to close holder.